LA BANDA SONORA DE MI VIDA VOL. 1





DISCO UNO (1983 - 1993) 

L'amour est bleu - Paul Mauriat
Blue Monday- New Order
Cruz de navajas- Mecano
Enjoy the Silence- Depeche Mode
Bohemian Rhapsody- Queen
The last time- The Rolling Stones
In Your Eyes- Peter Gabriel
Human- The Human League
Original sin- INXS
Right here waiting- Richard Marx
Murió la flor- Los Ángeles Negros
Rock & roll music- The Beatles
Don’t be cruel- Elvis Presley
Déjenme si estoy llorando- Los Ángeles Negros
Spirits in the material world- The Police
Barcelona- Freddy Mercury con Montserrat Caballe
Living on my own- Freddy Mercury
It’s my life- Dr Alban
Go west- Pet Shop Boys





DISCO DOS (1993 - 1998) 

Backwater- Meat Puppets
Lemon- U2
Orange Crush- REM
A day in the life- The Beatles
Hold me, thrill me, kiss me, kill me- U2
Policy of truth- Depeche Mode
Boys don’t cry- The Cure
Pop Muzik- de M reinterpretado por U2
Creep- Radiohead
Entre dos tierras- Héroes del Silencio
Bar Tacuba- Café Tacvba
Smells like teen spirit- Nirvana
Take it back- Pink Floyd
Karma police- Radiohead
Push it- Garbage
Hey boy, hey girl- Chemical Brothers
Intergalactic- Beastie Boys
The power of Goodbye- Madonna



Ver 

Comentarios